The Labex DRIIHM 2020 calls for research projects (OHM, interOHM and Post-doc) will be open on November 1, 2019. The submission platform will remain open until midnight (French time) on 15 December 2019.
- The list of winners of the OHM calls for projects will be published in January 2020.
- For the calls for post-doctoral and DRIIHM projects (InterOHM), the winners will be announced in mid-February.
Particularities of Labex DRIIHM 2020 calls for research projects -
- In addition to the research axes specific to each OHM, all OHMs will devote this year a component of the calls for research projects to the topic "Contaminants, contaminations"
- Be careful! The call for research projects "OHMi Nunavik" is postponed to the first quarter of 2020. Under this November-December 2019 call, you will only be able to submit interOHM and post-doctoral projects concerning this OHMi.
- Following the renewal of the Labex DRIIHM from 2020-2024, we are switching this year to a new organization, namely:
- OHM and interOHM calls for research projects every 2 years, so biennial projects!
- and an annual postdoctoral APR (2 successful candidates per year - maximum contract amount: €50,000; if the applicant's professional experience and seniority requires a higher salary, it will be necessary to provide co-funding).