The new call for projects Labex DRIIHM-IRDHEI 2018 has been launched.
- Launch of the call: 15 October 2017
- Deadline submission project proposals: 30 November 2017
- Deadline peer review assessments and results of OHM projects : 8 January 2018
- Results of call for ROHM projects and Post-Docs fellowships: February 2018
The Human-Environment Observatories are devoted to the study of socio-ecosystems that have been affected by humans in ecological, economical and social respects and that are undergoing substantial transformations due to a major disruptive event. They are an ideal tool for observing, analysing, experimenting with and modelling current environmental questions and issues related to an identified geographical region.
Theirs objectives are to promote the interdisciplinary research by integrating issues associated with the biological sciences, geosciences and social sciences ; in this way develop global ecology studies and accumulate interoperable datas (documents, archives, publications, pictures, maps...) in shared databases.
This call is intended to encourage studies in the environmental sciences fields and specifically on priorities of OHM. These domains are listed below and can be treated in the framework of one or more OHM.
To familiarize yourself with these priorities, please refer to the "Guideline for proposals" AND to the links below:
- Call for projects 2018 - OHM Bassin minier de Provence
- Call for projects 2018 - OHM Estarreja (Version Française / Portugaise)
- Call for projects 2018 - OHM Haut-Vicdessos
- Call for projects 2018 - OHM Littoral Méditerranéen
- Call for projects 2018 - OHMi Nunavik
- Call for projects 2018 - OHM Oyapock
- Call for projects 2018- OHM Pays de Bitche
- Call for projects 2018 - OHM Pima County
- Call for projects 2018 - OHM Port Caraïbe
- Call for projects 2018 - OHM Téssékéré
- Call for projects 2018 - OHM Vallée du Rhône