The new call for projects Labex DRIIHM-IRDHEI 2017 has been launched.
- Launch of the call: 1st October 2016
- Deadline submission project proposals: 30 November 2016
- Deadline peer review assessments and results: 5 January 2017
- Results of call for Post-Docs fellowships: 9 february 2017
The Human-Environment Observatories are devoted to the study of socio-ecosystems that have been affected by humans in ecological, economical and social respects and that are undergoing substantial transformations due to a major disruptive event. They are an ideal tool for observing, analysing, experimenting with and modelling current environmental questions and issues related to an identified geographical region.
Theirs objectives are to promote the interdisciplinary research by integrating issues associated with the biological sciences, geosciences and social sciences ; in this way develop global ecology studies and accumulate interoperable datas (documents, archives, publications, pictures, maps...) in shared databases.
This call is intended to encourage studies in the environmental sciences fields and specifically on priorities of OHM. These domains are listed below and can be treated in the framework of one or more OHM.
No PhD fellowships this year.
To familiarize yourself with these priorities, please refer to the "Guideline for proposals" AND to the links below.
- Call for projects 2017 - OHM Provence coalfield
- Call for projects 2017 - OHMI Estarreja (French Version / Portuguese Version)
- Call for projects 2017 - OHM Haut-Vicdessos
- Call for projects 2017 - OHM French mediterranean coast
- Call for projects 2017 - OHMi Nunavik
- Call for projects 2017 - OHM Oyapock
- Call for projects 2017 - OHM Bitche county
- Call for projects 2017 - OHMI Pima County
- Call for projects 2017 - OHM "Port Caraïbe"
- Call for projects 2017 - OHMI Téssékéré
- Call for projects 2017 - OHM Rhône valley