Annual seminar of the OHM mediterranean Coast
The seminary of OHM mediteranean coastal zone will take place on Thursday September 30th and Friday October 1st at the "Endoume station" in Marseille, in person, and in video conference for those who could not come.
Here is the link to register on the conference website: https://ohm-litmed-2021.sciencesconf.org/
You will find the provisional program on the conference website (same link as above). Part of the time of this seminar will be dedicated to present results of OHM supported projects, and most of the time to discuss the OHM foresight.
Within the framework of this prospective, the knowledge issues (locks, gaps, tracks, etc..) related to the objectives of the OHM mediteranean coastal zone will be discussed, namely:
- The coastal socio-ecosystem;
- The fundamental objects that are beaches, lagoons, ports and protected areas;
- The modalities of construction and implementation of an extended interdisciplinarity;
- The founding fact and the structuring element.
- From Thursday, 30 September 2021 10:00 to Friday, 01 October 2021 16:30
Powered by iCagenda