Networking, OHMs monitoring and the operation of the device are provided by various bodies: a governing board, a scientific council, a conference of OHMs directors, a council of strategic direction, and project managers. Scientific and technical director incorporates all these bodies.
- Stéphanie Thiébault, palaeobotanist - INEE Director
- Sylvain Lamare, Pr. University of la Rochelle / UMR 7266 LIENSs, DAS in charge of functional ecology
- Luc Abbadie, ecologist - l'IEES Paris Director
- Robert Chenorkian, pre-historian, OHMs creator - DAS in charge of monitoring and development of OHMs and scientific and technical director of the LabEx
The scientific council is a consultative body responsible for assisting the scientific and technical director and the governing board in scientific monitoring. It consists of eight scientists (currently a renewal) chosen for their experience and expertise in the DRIIHM research areas.
- Its President : Thierry Heulin microbiologist - DR CNRS - CEA / DSV, ECCOREV Director
- Yildiz Aumeeruddy Thomas, ethnobiologist, ethnobotanist - DR CNRS, UMR5175 CEFE
- Stéphane Blanc, biologist - DR CNRS, DAS INEE, IPHC, Future Earth, MI
- Hélène Budzinski, physicologist, toxicologist-chemist of natural systems and organic contaminants - DR CNRS, UMR 5255, ISM
- Agathe Euzen, anthropologist, environmentalist - DR CNRS, LATTS
- Josette Garnier, hydrobiologist, biologist, geochemist - DR CNRS President , FR 3020, FIRE
- Nathalie Hervé-Fournereau, environment lawyer - DR CNRS, UMR 6224, IODE
- Yves Perrette, archivist, geo-physical-chemist - DR CNRS, UMR 5204, EDYTEM
The OHM Conference directors provides running the network and examines the evolution of the network (creation of new OHM, changes in the perimeter of certains Observatories, ...) and mediates between the network and the institutional and academic partners. It consists of the scientific and technical director of the LabEx, who presides, and all directors and OHM do-directors :
- Dominique Badariotti (Pr Geographer) for Fessenheim OHM
- Sylvie Blangy (socio-geographer IR), Monique Bernier (geography PR - remote sensing) for Nunavik OHMI
- Gilles Boëtsch (bio-anthropologis DRt) Alliou Guissé (botanist Pr) for OHIM Tessekere OHM
- Damien Davy (ethnologist IR) for Oyapock OHM
- Didier Galop (palaeobotanist DR) for Pyrenees OHM
- Anne-Marie Guihard-Costa (bio-anthropologist DR), Eduardo Da Silva (Geosciences Pr) for Estarreja OHMI
- Fabien Hein (MCF Sociologist) for Bitche County OHM
- Pascal-Jean Lopez (Biologist DR) for Caraïb Port OHM
- Yves Noack (atmospheric chemist DR) for Provence coalfield OHM
- Hervé Piégay (geographer DR) for OHM Rhone Valley OHM
- Franck Poupeau (sociologist DR) for Pima County OHM
- Samuel Robert (geographer CR) for french mediterranean coastal zone OHM
- Alejandro Salazar Burrows (Géographe) for Bahia Exploradores OHMi
The Strategic Orientation Committee (COS) meets the leadership of the device, the CoDir and representatives of partners who invest in the device : organizations or ministries, academic partners, economic partners. It is being finalized.
Project managers : some actions of the device requires skills and regular monitoring : device governance, communication around the device, databases establishment and computer maintenance.
- Governance Project Manager : Corinne Pardo
- Web Project Manager and Research Data Management : Mathieu Massaviol
The OHM have themselves animation and governance structures, with a governing board, a steering committee and a strategic planning committee.